I’m the principal hypnotherapist in Hypnae Center to provide therapy for children and I work in many areas such as bed wetting, phobias, academic improvement, ADHD etc. I have been asked on a number of occasions if it is hard to hypnotize them. It is not. From my experience, I find that hypnotizing children is so much simpler than adults and here’s why:
1. They are EXTREMELY imaginative
2. Give them something interesting to focus on and you have them locked
3. They live in a world of Magic
4. Entering the state of Hypnosis is as easy as closing their eyes
5. They will absolutely follow your instructions when you bring yourself to their level.
For the budding therapist, do give it a try, and you will be amazed at how efficient hypnotherapy can be for children and how much fun you will have!